Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK)
What is ASK?
ASK is a mentoring program which matches students with individual alumni in different careers to explore career fields of interest.
If you are interested in mentoring students, please e-mail email@example.com
, complete our volunteer form
or log-in in and update your mentor profile.
- What do I want to do after graduation?
- What profession is best for me?
- What experiences do I need?
- How do I get these experiences?
Through ASK you can:
- Shadow an alumnus/alumna on the job
- Have your resume critiqued
- Have mock interviews
- Make networking contacts
- Gather relocation information
- Learn about possible internship opportunities
- You must have completed at least 30 credit hours
- You must have Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate class standing
- Overall GPA must be a minimum of 2.5
Once you apply
, you will be contacted via e-mail by the Program Coordinator within 5 - 7 business days.
This program is sponsored by the Oswego Alumni Association
Comments and questions about the ASK program can be sent to