Students will assist you with check-in, luggage and transportation to and from campus parking lots.
Kids are welcome!
Babysitting will be offered during official Reunion events for event participants only. There will be an hourly fee assessed. ADVANCE reservations are required for childcare
! Special discounted children’s prices and menus offered for most events. Activities for kids at all events with the Family Fun icon. Please call the Reunion Hotline at
315-312-5559 for more information.
Men's and women’s t-shirts, lightweight, long sleeve t-shirts and zip-up hoodie sweatshirts are available PRE-SALE ONLY through this reservation form. Shirt orders must be received NO LATER than May 16
. An additional $4.00 shipping will be added if
not attending Reunion.
Leave the driving to us! Continuous shuttles from campus to downtown will be offered on Friday and Saturday evenings FREE OF CHARGE. 9 p.m.-2:30 a.m.
attractions in the area
• Adirondack Park
• Destiny USA shopping center
• Fair Haven Beach State Park
• Finger Lakes wineries
• Historic Fort Ontario
• Oswego Marine Museum
• Oswego Speedway
• Safe Haven Museum
• Syracuse Chiefs AAA baseball team
• Thousand Islands region
• Don’t forget our famous lake and sunsets
Official reunion photos will be taken for the classes of
1934-1964, 1969, 1974, 1983-85, 1989, GOLD alumni, Beta Tau Epsilon 75th Anniversary, Mu Beta Psi 20th Anniversary, Phi Lambda Phi 55th Anniversary and Zeta Chi Zeta 45th Anniversary. Photos may be ordered following Reunion Weekend. Casual photos will be taken during Reunion Weekend for the “Reunion Photo Gallery” at alumni.oswego.edu/reunion, so check back after the weekend to view the fun. Send your photos to include in the gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy complimentary admission to our campus fitness facilities:
• Cooper Fitness Center: Thurs. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Fri. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sat. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; and Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Lee Hall Gym and Pool: Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (Bring your own towels.
College Book Store
Be sure to include a visit to the College Book Store
, located in the Campus Center, to pick up alumni memorabilia for yourself or the kids! Special alumni discount offered.
Hours: Fri. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; and Sun. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Campus and Building Tours
Tour some of our newly-renovated (and some “just as you remember them”) facilities while you’re here!
• Golden Romney Field House Tours: Fri. 3-4 p.m. and Sat. 10-11 a.m. Meet in front of Johnson Hall. Transportation provided
• Rice Creek Field Station Tours: Fri. 3-4 p.m. and Sat. 10-11 a.m. Meet in front of Johnson Hall. Transportation provided
• Richard S. Shineman Center for Science, Engineering and Innovation Tours: Fri. 3:30-4:30 p.m.;Sat. 10-11 a.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m. Meet at entrance to Poucher Hall (East entrance to Campus Center)
• Sheldon Hall Tours: Fri. 3-4 p.m. and Sat. 10-11 a.m. Meet in Upper Lobby, Sheldon Hall
• Village Townhouse Complex Tours: Fri. 3-4 p.m. and Sat. 10-11 a.m. Meet in front of Johnson Hall. Transportation provided
• Walking Tours of Campus: Fri. 3-4 p.m. and Sat. 10-11 a.m. Meet in front of Johnson Hall
Refunds (minus a $10 processing fee) will be issued only for cancellations received before the Early-Bird RSVP deadline of May 16. There will be NO REFUNDS issued after May 16. For more information regarding any of the above, please call the Reunion Hotline at 315-312-5559.