Bank of America® Credit Card
Apply for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card for the Oswego Alumni Association that rewards customers with cash back on all of their purchases, all while helping to support Oswego Alumni Association initiatives. In addition to earning cash rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the Oswego Alumni Association at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card for the Oswego Alumni Association, with a $100 cash rewards bonus offer:
• 1% cash back on all purchases.
• 2% cash back at grocery stores and at wholesale clubs.
• 3% cash back on gas
• The 2% and 3% category rewards bonuses apply on up to $2,500 in combined quarterly spend in those categories.
• No annual fee.†
• Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
• Get a $100 cash rewards bonus if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
†For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, please see Terms and Conditions.
Buyer's Edge is a consumer buying service that guarantees the lowest prices on most major purchases for our 2.5 million members in the tri-state area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut).
The Buyer's Edge has negotiated with and maintains a network of selected vendors. These vendors have agreed to give substantial discounts and the ironclad lowest price guarantee because they do not have the normal advertising sales costs or other expenses when dealing with our members.
The Buyer's Edge offers Buy-By-Phone and Buy-In-Person programs.
View the Buyer's Edge website or the Buyer's Edge Brochure (PDF).
- Guaranteed Lowest Prices on Major Consumer Purchases
- Convenient Buy-By-Phone or Buy-In-Person Programs
- Members call our vendors directly for price quotes and orders
- Lowest price guarantee even extends to other buying services, advertised sales and other types of discount buying
- Member protection department immediately responds to reports of "less than superior service"
- Constant expansion and improvement of services
The Oswego Alumni Association, Inc. can help you provide for your family's financial security through our sponsored Alumni Insurance Program. A variety of health insurance products and group term life insurance plans provide protection - whether you need basic protection or want to supplement coverage you already have.
For more information please visit www.AlumniInsuranceProgram.com/Oswego or call the administrator of the SUNY Oswego Alumni Insurance Program at 1-800-922-1245.