|The Fund for Oswego
The Fund for Oswego is our vital annual source of funding beyond tuition revenues. It supports all aspects of student life at SUNY Oswego, inside and outside the classroom and therefore supports all of our fundraising priorities.
Gifts to The Fund for Oswego benefit every student, every day, in the year they are given.
Increasing current-use support each year is a most important endeavor. This key source of funding is essential as we strive to sustain our present high level of quality and take steps to secure an extraordinary future for SUNY Oswego.
Every gift, no matter the size to The Fund for Oswego
is important. The Fund for Oswego
encourages participation through annual gifts from alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students and friends of the College in order to provide exceptional educational experiences for SUNY Oswego students.
Your generosity will support a wide range of initiatives. In a typical year, these might include:
- Supporting current students and families who require financial aid
- Funding innovative campus-wide faculty/student collaborative projects
- Making investments to keep our classrooms, laboratories and library at the leading edge of technology
- Connecting students with alumni for career networking and internship opportunities
Give Where the Need is Greatest
Make your gift
to The Fund for Oswego
, or learn more about ways to give to SUNY Oswego
Unrestricted gifts allow the college the flexibility to allocate that money to where the need is greatest. Other programs supported by unrestricted gifts to The Fund for Oswego
Annual Student programs
Annual Alumni programs
- Summer Scholars Program
- Backpack to Briefcase
- Senior Week
- Welcoming Torchlight
- Commencement Eve Dinner and Torchlight
- December Commencement Eve Reception
Opportunities for students to network with successful alumni
- Regional events and programs
- Reunion Weekend
- Return to Oz Weekend
- Affinity group Reunions (including athletic teams and Greek groups)
- GOLD events
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Oswego alumni magazine
- OsweGoConnect Online Community
- ASK (Alumni Sharing Knowledge)
- AIR (Alumni-In-Residence)
- School of Business Alumni Symposium
- NYC Career Connections
For more information, contact the Office of University Development at 315-312-3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.